mindful watercolour workshops
What is a Mindful Watercolour Workshop?
A Mindful Watercolour Workshop integrates both the practice of mindfulness and the creative enjoyment of watercolour painting into one full day of fun and relaxation. Our program of workshops, including the date of the next event, can be found on the classes page of our website.
The Mindful Watercolour Workshop is perfect for beginners and at a cost of only $139 per person it is excellent value. Workshop highlights:
• All equipment is supplied - so sit back and relax!
• You will take home at least 3 watercolour paintings
• Delicious morning coffee/teas and fruit platter
• Expert tutoring and demonstrations from an awarded SA watercolour artist
• Guided mindfulness sessions to increase your creative flow
• Small class sizes for one-on-one tuition
• A welcoming, fun and friendly environment
So bring a friend and get ready to paint your way to calm!
Excellent gift idea for birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's or Father's day - vouchers available on request through firstname.lastname@example.org
To book please complete the booking form and send to email@example.com. Please note that the full cost of $139 per person is due prior to course commencement - an invoice/receipt will be sent once your booking form is received.
Classes are held at The Marchant Community Centre, 338 Gorge Road, Athelstone SA 5076.
Join our mailing list to be the first to know when new classes are announced.
Mindful Impact copyright 2017 | Disclaimer | Privacy